Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lbasilio
Regular Visitor

Calculate filtered by specific Date using selectedvalue

Hi, 

I'm using this and its wotking fine: 

SUMMARIZE(ALL(dTanque);dTanque[Parque];dTanque[Produto];"ST";CALCULATE([.ST_Total];FILTER(dCalendario;dCalendario[DataBase]=TODAY())))

But instead of TODAY(), I want to filter depends on the date filter in dcalendario table, or a date filtered on my report, I've tried:

SUMMARIZE(ALL(dTanque);dTanque[Parque];dTanque[Produto];"ST";CALCULATE([.ST_Total];FILTER(dCalendario;dCalendario[DataBase]=selectedvalue(dCalendario[DataBase])))), but it's not working.

Help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @lbasilio,

>>But instead of TODAY(), I want to filter depends on the date filter in dcalendario table, or a date filtered on my report.

Do you mean the selectedvalue(dCalendario[DataBase]) changes with your filter, and the new table you created also changes automatically, right? If it is, we can't achieve it in Power Bi, because it's impossible to create a Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report, please review this knowledage base.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SivaMani
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@lbasilio,

Could you please share some sample data?

It would be helpful to assist you

Example.jpg

This is my problem, when I use seletevalue in order to filter my measure st_total based on date filtered on dcalendario.

Hi @lbasilio,

>>But instead of TODAY(), I want to filter depends on the date filter in dcalendario table, or a date filtered on my report.

Do you mean the selectedvalue(dCalendario[DataBase]) changes with your filter, and the new table you created also changes automatically, right? If it is, we can't achieve it in Power Bi, because it's impossible to create a Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report, please review this knowledage base.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.