Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lbasilio Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Calculate filtered by specific Date using selectedvalue

Hi, 

I'm using this and its wotking fine: 

SUMMARIZE(ALL(dTanque);dTanque[Parque];dTanque[Produto];"ST";CALCULATE([.ST_Total];FILTER(dCalendario;dCalendario[DataBase]=TODAY())))

But instead of TODAY(), I want to filter depends on the date filter in dcalendario table, or a date filtered on my report, I've tried:

SUMMARIZE(ALL(dTanque);dTanque[Parque];dTanque[Produto];"ST";CALCULATE([.ST_Total];FILTER(dCalendario;dCalendario[DataBase]=selectedvalue(dCalendario[DataBase])))), but it's not working.

Help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-huizhn-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Calculate filtered by specific Date using selectedvalue

Hi @lbasilio,

>>But instead of TODAY(), I want to filter depends on the date filter in dcalendario table, or a date filtered on my report.

Do you mean the selectedvalue(dCalendario[DataBase]) changes with your filter, and the new table you created also changes automatically, right? If it is, we can't achieve it in Power Bi, because it's impossible to create a Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report, please review this knowledage base.

Best Regards,
Angelia

3 REPLIES 3
SivaMani Senior Member

@lbasilio,

Could you please share some sample data?

It would be helpful to assist you

Highlighted
lbasilio Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Example.jpg

This is my problem, when I use seletevalue in order to filter my measure st_total based on date filtered on dcalendario.

v-huizhn-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @lbasilio,

>>But instead of TODAY(), I want to filter depends on the date filter in dcalendario table, or a date filtered on my report.

Do you mean the selectedvalue(dCalendario[DataBase]) changes with your filter, and the new table you created also changes automatically, right? If it is, we can't achieve it in Power Bi, because it's impossible to create a Calculated Column/Table Change Dynamically According to Slicer Selection in the Report, please review this knowledage base.

Best Regards,
Angelia