Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ben_Alonso
Frequent Visitor

Calculate and visualize a default rate using series within the same column

Hi all, I have a table with 3 columns (Date, Series, Value). I would like to obtain for each different date the division of 2 different Series (that will be the default rate=total default/total credit, in particular be the default rate=BE_4_29.1.1/BE_4_29.1.2). Thank youCaptura.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I already got it!

Just with this measure and choosing the more desagregated option for dates in the visualization (as I don't really want a Sum of the values which would be wrong indeed).
Thanks.

Tasa_PRUEBA = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.1");CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.2"))Captura.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ben_Alonso
Frequent Visitor

Hi, just to clarify it...

I have a table with 3 columns (Date, Series, Value). I would like to obtain for each different Date the division of 2 Series  (the series included are always the same in particular default rate=BE_4_29.1.1/BE_4_29.1.2 so the value for each date is the default rate for it as the values of the 2 Series correspond to that date). Thank you

@Ben_Alonso ,

@Ben_Alonso wrote:

Hi, just to clarify it...

I have a table with 3 columns (Date, Series, Value). I would like to obtain for each different Date the division of 2 Series  (the series included are always the same in particular default rate=BE_4_29.1.1/BE_4_29.1.2 so the value for each date is the default rate for it as the values of the 2 Series correspond to that date). Thank you

Could you show the expected result? (e.g.: each different date the division of Series)

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

I already got it!

Just with this measure and choosing the more desagregated option for dates in the visualization (as I don't really want a Sum of the values which would be wrong indeed).
Thanks.

Tasa_PRUEBA = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.1");CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.2"))Captura.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.