cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Alonso
Frequent Visitor

Calculate and visualize a default rate using series within the same column

Hi all, I have a table with 3 columns (Date, Series, Value). I would like to obtain for each different date the division of 2 different Series (that will be the default rate=total default/total credit, in particular be the default rate=BE_4_29.1.1/BE_4_29.1.2). Thank youCaptura.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Ben_Alonso
Frequent Visitor

Re: Calculate and visualize a default rate using series within the same column

I already got it!

Just with this measure and choosing the more desagregated option for dates in the visualization (as I don't really want a Sum of the values which would be wrong indeed).
Thanks.

Tasa_PRUEBA = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.1");CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.2"))Captura.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ben_Alonso
Frequent Visitor

Hi, just to clarify it...

I have a table with 3 columns (Date, Series, Value). I would like to obtain for each different Date the division of 2 Series  (the series included are always the same in particular default rate=BE_4_29.1.1/BE_4_29.1.2 so the value for each date is the default rate for it as the values of the 2 Series correspond to that date). Thank you

Community Support
Community Support

@Ben_Alonso ,

@Ben_Alonso wrote:

Hi, just to clarify it...

I have a table with 3 columns (Date, Series, Value). I would like to obtain for each different Date the division of 2 Series  (the series included are always the same in particular default rate=BE_4_29.1.1/BE_4_29.1.2 so the value for each date is the default rate for it as the values of the 2 Series correspond to that date). Thank you

Could you show the expected result? (e.g.: each different date the division of Series)

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Highlighted
Ben_Alonso
Frequent Visitor

I already got it!

Just with this measure and choosing the more desagregated option for dates in the visualization (as I don't really want a Sum of the values which would be wrong indeed).
Thanks.

Tasa_PRUEBA = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.1");CALCULATE(sum(be0429[Value]);be0429[Series]="BE_4_29.1.2"))Captura.PNG

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors