Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

deeksha
Helper II
Helper II

Calculate Transaction age for Vendor Aging Report

Hi all,

I am a relatively new user in Power BI and am needing assistance with the following requirement.

My client is running on Dynamics 365 and would want to replicate The Vendor aging Report in Power BI and i am connecting to the client using OData.

I followed this link for reference https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Accounts-Receivable-Aging-Report/td-p/106367

And i have created a measure which calculates the transactions age using the due date and by using this measure i am trying to calculate the amounts for 

-All  transactions which  fall under column 0-30Days

-All  transactions which  fall under column 31- 60Days

-All transactions in which fall under column 61- 90Days

-All transactions which fall over column +90 days

-Transaction for the current date

I am using this formula to create calculated columns for the respective periods 

Period 1-30 = IF(([No of days] > 0 && [No of days] <31), VendAgingGlobals[AmountMST], BLANK())
Period 31-60 = IF(([No of days] >30 && [No of days] <61), VendAgingGlobals[AmountMST], BLANK())
Period 61-90 = IF(([No of days] >60 && [No of days] <91), VendAgingGlobals[AmountMST], BLANK())
Period 90+ = IF(([No of days] >90), VendAgingGlobals[AmountMST], BLANK())
Period 0 or current = IF((VendAgingGlobals[No of days] = 0), VendAgingGlobals[AmountMST], BLANK())

And the current date should be the date which is selected from the slicer, like if i choose 3rd nov 2017 in slicer, it should be the currenr date and i should get the amounts according to that but the measure which i used to calculate the transactions age is not giving me the correct values as you can see in the picture, all the values are coming in 90+ period.

This is the measure which is used - 

No of days = DATEDIFF(VendAgingGlobals[DueDate],TODAY(),DAY)
Can anyobody help me how can i get the correct age of the transactions for the different required periods
abc.png
11 REPLIES 11

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.