Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculate Running total based on number of business days passed in a month.

Hi all,

I am having hard time to do a calculation of running total based on number of working days passed and number of business days in  amonth. I have a data over months, where I need to calculate (Column D- Excel sheet in Power bi), and I ma not able to figure out how to achive it. The column requires 3 calculations:

1: No. of Business days in  a month ( In my sample data for june 20 business days and july 22 business days)

2: No. of business days passed since today

3: Running Total Per day.

I have zero idea how to calculate all these values and get the required output. I searched Power BI community but as being pretty new to power BI I am not able to do it. For refernce I have attcahed sample pbix file and also an excel sheet which shows I need to calculate column D in power BI and how that calculation is made in excel and want to achieve same in Power BI. Any help is appreciated.

pbix file

Excel file

1 REPLY 1
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please explain your requirement with your sample data? Besides, please also share the expected result to us for analysis.

Best Regards,

Teige

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.