Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Guyloucou
Frequent Visitor

Calculate Column

Hello,

I create a new column (TOTAL DAYS DELAY Design) to calculate days number between two Date columns. If the 2 dates differed I can see how many days in between. If not the cell is empty and this is perfect.

But the problem is I created an other column (Respecting Date) to show if the anticipated date is the same of the delivery date or if not. If the 2 dates are same and no difference in the column TOTAL DAYS DELAY Design (empty cell)  put 1 in the column Respecting Date and if not put 0. I have to calculate how many projects respecting the anticipated dates and give a % on the total of project.

Respecting date (new column) = IF('Design Estimate'[TOTAL DELAYS DAYS Design] < 1, 1, 0)

Can you let me what is wrong in this measure, please.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think your question in not pretty clear for me....

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Guyloucou,

Can you please provide some sample data to help us understand your requirement?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

The third screenshot

Total Delay.PNG

Hi @Guyloucou,

I test on sample file without any issue, can you please provide your pbix file to test? It will be help for troubleshooting.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Sorry I was absent yesterday.

CountMe.PNGCountTrue.PNG

Can you tell me what is wrong, please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.