Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calcul de la variance dans une table matrice

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis débutant dans mon utilisation de Power BI, et je souhaite avoir la variance dans une table matrice entre-deux différent de deux années différentes. Comme le montre cette image :

Capture-PBI.PNG  

Sauf que quand j'utilise la variance qu’offre le champ "Valeurs", ça me donne des chiffres très élevés dont je ne comprends pas la signification (ce qui est souligné en rouge) :

CapturePBI1.PNG

Je n'arrive pas à trouver la formule DAX qui me permet de mettre la main sur mes valeurs et pouvoir faire le calcul par moi-même, ni la signification du calcul de la variance qu’offre Power BI.

Est-ce-que quelqu'un a une idée là-dessus ?

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

3 REPLIES 3
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi tahars,

In your scenario, it seems that you want to get variance based on year, right? If I have something misunderstood, please correct me. But it seem that there is something wrong with your result, what is your current expression for variance? If possible, could you please inform me your sample  data, your expression of variance and your expecting output? Then I will help you more correctly.

Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

there is something wrong with myresult than i don't understand. I have used the variance of the filter (as you can show in the picture) :

Capturepbi2.PNG

I use ODBC data base, no specific expression of variance.

I want to have a column in the table with sum of sales of a specific month mins sum of sales of an other month :

sales[Month1] - sales[Month2]

Hope I have gave you the right answers.

Thank you so much for your response

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I've created two measures: one to calculate the sum of the sales (Mesure1 = SUM ('Requête1'[DelNettValue])) and the second is for the sum of sales one year before (Mesure2 = CALCULATE([Mesure1]; DATEADD ('Requête1'[Date delivery]. [Année]; -1; YEAR))). After that I will make the difference between those two measures on Mesure3 = Mesure1 - Mesure2. However, when I add Mesure2 to the table, an error message appears: "a column specified in the DATEADD function is not of type DATE."

But I've checked the spécific type of the date column and it's DATE.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.