Regular Visitor
Accepted Solution

Caching table in BI

Here is my situation - im an connecting to a table in SQL server. This table is purged of records at night and loses the identifier i am using for some metrics. 

Is there a way i can cache this table every night in PBI before it is purged so i do not lost the records? I can take care of the duplicates after the fact? 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team

Re: Caching table in BI

Hi @thampton,

Is there a way i can cache this table every night in PBI before it is purged so i do not lost the records? I can take care of the duplicates after the fact? 

I'm afraid that we're not able to cache this table every night in PBI before it is purged so i do not lost the records. It seems that Power BI is not supported this feature currently.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Team

Re: Caching table in BI

Hi @thampton,

I'm afraid that we're not able to cache this table every night in PBI before it is purged so i do not lost the records. It seems that Power BI is not supported this feature currently.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.