Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SinxStars

COULD NOT PUBLISH TO WORKSPACE

Hello there,

I've been facing an issue recently regarding publishing a report to my workspace as you can see at the picture.
Power Bi is not allowing me to overwrite the report. Can you help me fixing this issue?

SinxStars_0-1664898522649.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @SinxStars 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

please try this solution, Solved: Re: this report was already published to the selec... - Microsoft Power BI Community

"

I think i found the solution

Sign out from power bi desktop

then sign in and publish!

" --by giorgiokatr

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DataVitalizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @SinxStars 

1. Update your Power BI Desktop and try again

2. If you did not share the already published version, delete it online and try publishing your report once again

Did it help ? Did it work ? 👌Mark it as a solution to help spreading knowledge 👉A kudos would be appreciated

Thanks for the answer, but the issue was not fixed. I have re-installed the Power Bi Desktop and deleted the report online. Then I publish, and it worked out, however when I tried to update the report and overwrite it again, the same issue happened.

SinxStars_0-1664903838344.png

Hi @SinxStars 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

please try this solution, Solved: Re: this report was already published to the selec... - Microsoft Power BI Community

"

I think i found the solution

Sign out from power bi desktop

then sign in and publish!

" --by giorgiokatr

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.