Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

WillEyedowin
Frequent Visitor

CONCAT rows for the same store

Hi All,

Hopefully a pretty simple on here but I'm rather stuck.

I have 2 tables - a Survey table (filled out by other people) and a Stores Table and I need to know for each store, what days they filled it out.

Survey Table - contains the data which I want to concatenateSurvey Table - contains the data which I want to concatenateStores Table - links the stores by outletIDStores Table - links the stores by outletIDACtual relationship is between outletID's. But I am really comparing the expected weekdays which the survey will be filled out vs. when they actually do.ACtual relationship is between outletID's. But I am really comparing the expected weekdays which the survey will be filled out vs. when they actually do.Current View - want to CONCAT the matching storesCurrent View - want to CONCAT the matching stores

Above is how it currently looks.

I would like it to look like this:

Store NameCalls Where Delivery expectedOutlet NameActual Call Weekday
Browns Bay Countdown14Countdown Browns Bay 922414
Browns Bay New World   14New World Browns Bay NEW 61743114

Where it combines the Actual Call Weekday column for the same store.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @WillEyedowin ,

Based on your description, I need the specific data to have a test in my site.

If it is convenient, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @WillEyedowin ,

Thanks for your sample data. It seems that you want to calculate the Actual call weekday.

I still have a little confused about the logic of your desired output.

If it is convenient, could you explain that why the Actual Call Weekday is 14 for Browns Bay Countdown and Browns Bay New World ?

Store Name Calls Where Delivery expected Outlet Name Actual Call Weekday
Browns Bay Countdown 14 Countdown Browns Bay 9224 14
Browns Bay New World    14 New World Browns Bay NEW 617431 14

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.