Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

slappydooda
Frequent Visitor

Buttons/Bookmarks in report not working for some users on web service

Hi all,

I have a report which includes a number of button/bookmarks. These work as intended for me on both desktop and when I view the report after it's been published to web.

I have a (mac) user with whom I've shared the report. When this user views the report on the web service, clicking the buttons does not trigger the bookmarks I've associated with them.

I've tried recreating and resharing the report - no difference. I'm really struggling to think of why (viewing the same report) I'm able to click buttons and this other user is not. Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@slappydooda,

I suspect this has something to do with the brower version that your user is using.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slappydooda
Frequent Visitor

Just realized that maybe this belongs on the "service" board... Let me know if this should/could be moved there!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slappydooda,

I suspect this has something to do with the brower version that your user is using.

Thanks - The users were using safari. When they switched to chrome, the bookmark buttons worked correctly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.