Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Button to another pbix file

Hi Team,

Is it possible to have a bookmark/button to go to another PBIX file?

Since we have large data we are trying to split the data in parts and have different pbix files. This we need to publish in Report Server. so the user wants to to have a link between one pbix file to another pbix file to navigate easily.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could watch the video: Cross Report SOLUTION for Power BI Report Server to have a try. The link that amitchandak suggested is about cross-report drill through in Power BI Desktop rather than in Report server. For now, the feature is not supported for RS.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Don_Alexis
Helper I
Helper I

to another report I understand, I have it as follows with final address to the url :

botonpowerbi.png

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could watch the video: Cross Report SOLUTION for Power BI Report Server to have a try. The link that amitchandak suggested is about cross-report drill through in Power BI Desktop rather than in Report server. For now, the feature is not supported for RS.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , not pretty sure, but there cross report drill through.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-cross-report-drill-through

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.