Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

augustoac

Button for turn on and off tooltip in a page.

Hello,
Simple question:
I want to create a button to turn on and off tooltip, since I am doing a Gantt table.
Sometimes I want the tooltip on to see the detail of my table,

and sometimes I want it off to see the whole picture passing the mouse through without tooltips... can you help me?

I want a button in my display page, with the function to activate and deactivate tooltips on that page, like a switch...

please help, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It is soo simple as a function, but impossible? Anyways, I doubled the page in question and one of them have tooltip and the other one do not... I also sinc both segmentation of data so it gets easier to keep doing from one page to another... but it is not optimal, it is only functional.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@augustoac , I doubt that is possible.

It is soo simple as a function, but impossible? Anyways, I doubled the page in question and one of them have tooltip and the other one do not... I also sinc both segmentation of data so it gets easier to keep doing from one page to another... but it is not optimal, it is only functional.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.