Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

smoire
Frequent Visitor

Bullet chart target partially displayed

Hello everyone,

I have been having this problem since yesterday (before that everything was fine), using the bullet chart visual. It should look like this : 

9Nr1r

But in my report, it looks like this :

bullet chart pb.png

I haven't changed anything and suddenly it just didn't work anymore...

I know the problem isn't with my target values because the gauge on the right is still working AND the length of the black lines still adapt themselves to the target. I've looked everywhere in the style options but couldn't find a solution

Can anyone help ? Thanks 🙂
Have a good day !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
smoire
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution ! Unfortunately, I don't think it will helps you TimGab...

But here is what I did : 

This visual used to display the colors by itself, but now we have to put the values which splits the objective in different colors... Meaning that I had to do this :

solution bullet chart.png

Before, the visual would just assume those limits. I don't know why it changed, I guess it's one of those updates that we just don't understand...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
smoire
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution ! Unfortunately, I don't think it will helps you TimGab...

But here is what I did : 

This visual used to display the colors by itself, but now we have to put the values which splits the objective in different colors... Meaning that I had to do this :

solution bullet chart.png

Before, the visual would just assume those limits. I don't know why it changed, I guess it's one of those updates that we just don't understand...

TimGab
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem but worse: the bullet chart won't display any value since updating.

I already tried getting the latest version of the bullet chart custom visual but that did not help either.

smoire
Frequent Visitor

Anyone ? Smiley Sad

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.