Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

akruzel
Helper I
Helper I

Bullet Chart doesn't display properly in desktop

Today I noticed that all the bullet charts I created using Microsoft's bullet chart have disappeared.  The visual outline is still there, but it appears all the thresholds have been removed.  However, when I upload it to the service, the bullet charts are there.  Anyone else having this issue?!

I noticed that the Microsoft Bullet Chart was updated yesterday

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @akruzel,

I encountered the same issue as yours with Bullet Chart on the Power BI Desktop. However, after I recreated the Bullet Chart with the same data, then it just works all fine as before. (I'm using the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.42.4611.482 64-bit (January 2017))) 

Could you go to check if recreating the Bullet Chart works?Smiley Happy

Regards

Hello @v-ljerr-msft,

Thanks for the reply!  I did try recreating and it didn't work.  Although when I uploaded it to the service, the re-created visual appeared.  I even put in a support ticket and it turns out this is not a Microsoft visual as suggested by the "published by" in the gallery.  So Microsoft is going to correct who it's published by and mentioned that I have to email the original creator of the visual.

Adam

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.