Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bullet Chart add-in

I would like to use the Bullet Chart add-in to track our various campaigns we run annually. My thinking was that I would have a simple chart that has the Campaign titles and the Budgeted amount for each campaign and then I can import a report (that includes year to date and campaign names that are the same as the simple chart) weekly from our database. I would then simply drag the gift amount into the "value" field and it would show me how much of the budgeted amount (organized by campaign) has been raised. The problem is that when I drag the gift amount from my newly imported spreadsheet, it then sums all of the budget and changes the ranges in each of my campaigns  from the amount each campaign needs to make to equal the sum of all the campaigns. I simply want to see how much each campaign needs to make, with a bar that tells me where we stand. Solutions?

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Drag campaign names to “Category” field of Bullet Chart, you will get gift amount of each campaign. And you can set a target value for the gift amount and drag target to “Target” field of Bullet Chart, you will be able to check if gift amount of each campaign meets the target requirement.

If you still have issues with creating the chart, please share sample data of your table and post expected result.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.