Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mmayer
Frequent Visitor

Building Cross Tab with DropDown to Select Main Question

I have survey response data, organized by respondent (i.e. wide rather than tall data). That I have transformed with DAX into taller tables. With a column for all frequency questions, a column for all Frequency question answers, a column for all star rating questions, and a column for all star rating question answers. I am trying to us a Matrix to display a cross tab of the data that compares a frequency question to its relevant star rating answers,, with hopefully a drop-down option to select the initial primary frequency question, but outside of listing the categories of responses the matrix is blank no counts and no percentages show up. I have screen shots of what I have and what I am aiming for but do not see a way to attach.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Maggie, I was actually able to figure out building out the cross-tab.

Thank you for your reply though!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmayer

When i try to reply this thread, i can see this icons on the top of the window, do you see these on your side?

if so, you can use "photo" to upload pictures".

3.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Hi Maggie, I was actually able to figure out building out the cross-tab.

Thank you for your reply though!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.