Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Claster
Advocate II
Advocate II

Bug with slicer when I change bookmark

Hello. I have one page and two bookmark for this page (1 - sales by customer, 2 - sales by product).

When I click on bookmark 1 I get List Slicer  but when I click on 2 bookmark I get DopDown slicer

My slicer change type, I can't understand why!

Screenshot_13.pngScreenshot_14.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

From your video, which I must confess is somewhat confusing as I still don't know which slicer "view" you're trying to make it look like - the list or the dropdown, I don't see you changing the slicer view by clicking on its ... and changing that view.  Thus, you're not really effecting any change which needs to be "updated".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me.

I would insert pictures if it wasn't so difficult to do it...I have to go back and edit my comments to post pictures.

Capture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNG

tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Go to the bookmark page with the incorrect slicer.  Reset the slicer to the view that you want.  Open the Bookmarks pane, right click on the bookmark for the corrected page and select "Update".  That should reset the page to look like you want it.

I did it, but it still doesn't work

1.gif

tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

From your video, which I must confess is somewhat confusing as I still don't know which slicer "view" you're trying to make it look like - the list or the dropdown, I don't see you changing the slicer view by clicking on its ... and changing that view.  Thus, you're not really effecting any change which needs to be "updated".

Thanks, I copied from 1 to 2 bookmark but it didn't work. If I change type slicer it's work

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.