Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

t-vicarm
Employee
Employee

Bug python visualization from powerbi desktop to powerbi published

I have a python code (python 3.7) on my power bi desktop file which is working completely fine as you can see from the first image. When i publish it online, the visualization becomes really small and cluttered (without changing anything), as you can see from the second image. How can it be possible? Thanks for you help vicarm

PowerbiDesktop.png

PowerbiPublish.png

3 REPLIES 3
DavidKu
Regular Visitor

Hy, i have the same problem. did you got any suggestion?

They opened a bug and resolved it last month. I do not experience the problem anymore. The visualization on the web is not as good as on the local version in terms of details but at least it is not cluttered.

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @t-vicarm 

There are a few constraints on the size of the serialized Python dataframe, and the execution resources used by the Python scripts.

Please check if you meet the limitation.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/python-visualizations-in-power-bi-service/

As i can't reproduce this problem, you may post in Issue forum to report this issue or create a support ticket to get a more quick help.

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.