Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bug in stacked chart total

There is a bug in stacked chart.. for some reason the subtotal is not getting the real value, even if the values are showing, i made the stacked chart into a matrix to see what it was doing an it is just going nuts :S

from the label "Semana de 2017-11-06 al 2017-11-12" the sum it is incorrect.

what

6 REPLIES 6
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

The snapshot is too small. I can't see what's inside. 

1. Could you please share a more clear snapshot?

2. Which visual exactly? The Stacked column chart or the Stacked bar chart?

3. The Total evaluates the formula under the context, which isn't the sum of values we can see from the Matrix. Please check it out.

4. Could you please share a sample pbix file?

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

As you can see. nether the total in the columns, nether the total in the rows are the value with it is supposed to be..  I can share a pbix file..  where can i upload it??

I used a Matrix to show the real values that it is getting as a grand total, the problem is that, I cant get a real total value with the stacked chart, it give me the 0.90 instead of the 1.11 that it should give.

Hi @Anonymous,

You can upload your file to a cloud driver like GoogleDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive. Then share the link here if you can make it public or send me a private message with the link.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I uploaded the file to onedrive and send you the link.. 

I hope you can help me find an answer.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Did you ever get a solution to this? I'm having the same problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, i solved it myself, it was a long time ago..

I fixed changing the way I uploaded or tried to find the info, creating columns and not searching them from other tables.

this is my example:

Rendimiento Piedra = SUM('Guias de Ingreso'[PiedraM3]) / sumx(FILTER('Guias de Despacho';'Guias de Despacho'[MaterialId]="4");'Guias de Despacho'[Metros Cubicos])

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.