Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sjohnson
Advocate II
Advocate II

Bug; Clear Relative Date Slicer

The new (preview) relative date slicers do not always allow me to clear a filter criteria once it has been set. The eraser icon that appears in the top right (as is suggested in this post) does not always appear.

In this first image, it is not working.

Image.jpg

This first slicer was created by copying the slicer below (which does work), and inserting a new field value. 

Image2.jpg

When the slicer was first created, the erasor button is present, but then it simply vanishes after I run a few filters. It does not re-appear if i close out the report and re-open a previously saved version.

Would appreciate any thoughts about how this issue can be resolved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sjohnson
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have figured this out. A user is unable to access the "Clear Selection" erasor button if they have removed the header in the formatting pane and replaced it with a title.

my work around is to include the header, using a text colour that matches the background.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sjohnson
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have figured this out. A user is unable to access the "Clear Selection" erasor button if they have removed the header in the formatting pane and replaced it with a title.

my work around is to include the header, using a text colour that matches the background.

Thanks! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.