Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaikrit94
Helper I
Helper I

Bucket topics in a table under one name

Hello Everyone,

I am working on creating a table and was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I am facing. 

There are multiple names for ads that are being run i.e., NCAA Anthem, Cardio, Genomics etc. There are also multiple appearances of these (meaning there are roughly 100 NCAA Anthems, 50 Cardio, 25 Genomics) and I want the table to reflect all the instances under ONE topic (all the 100 NCAA Anthems should appear in one). 

Can anyone help?

How it looks now is below...

Capture.JPG

How I want it too look >Capture1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

If all of the subsequent columns in that table are aggregates (e.g. "Sum of Total Media Cost"), then the table will automatically group on your Creative Description column.

Take a look at the list of fields in your "Values" section, and ensure that nothing says "Don't Summarize".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

If all of the subsequent columns in that table are aggregates (e.g. "Sum of Total Media Cost"), then the table will automatically group on your Creative Description column.

Take a look at the list of fields in your "Values" section, and ensure that nothing says "Don't Summarize".

View solution in original post

Thank you so much! Worked just fine. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp 768x460.png

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors