Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bubbles with small numbers can not be shown on Map

Hello!

I meet a question and I can not find the solution for it. I have a map which can show the post code information and also the number of customers for each post code. I used the bubble size to show the number of custmers. It works well. Later on I need to add legends on this map like product type. I have 16 legends then the problem comes out. Only bubbles with the number>5 can be shown on the map. However I need to show all the bubbles. I don't know where I can change the settings. Can some one give suggestions on this? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Jeanxyz
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I think the easiest is to create the bubble chart via Charticulator. Then you have full control over bubble numbers and the position of different text labels. Do you have a sample file?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I think their limitation of 3500 bubbles , Try to increase that and try

amitchandak_0-1660958956828.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

In addition, I only added legends but I did not add post codes on the map (so that  it can show different colors for different legends on Map). The total number of postal codes is the same as before. When I add 6 legends the map is good. However when I add 16 legends, bubbles with small numbers disappeared. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! May I ask you on which visual you are changing the number of datapoints? I used Map however I can not find the option in changing datapoint. In advanced option I only found maintain layer order, high density sampling. Please give me further guidance. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.