Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

abpgupta
Post Patron
Post Patron

Bubble chart with outer line only

Hi All,
Can we have bubble chart similar to below Tableau Chart? Also, drill- through to detail should work. Bubble perimeter should be colored by other category.

abpgupta_0-1643407047923.png

Please advise if this is possible to achieve and any guidance to achieve it.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Mayank_Yavda
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @abpgupta ,

Here is Bubble chart with border only which will help you to get markers without filll or with outline only.

Bubble Chart with Border Only, PBIVizEdit.comBubble Chart with Border Only, PBIVizEdit.comBubble Chart with Border Only, PBIVizEdit.comBubble Chart with Border Only, PBIVizEdit.com

Download link for the custom visual file in this page,

https://pbivizedit.com/gallery/bubble-chart-with-border-only 

This was made with our Custom Visual creator tool PBIVizEdit.com. With this tool,

• anyone, irrespective of technical skills, can create their own visuals
  • 15 minutes to create a visual from scratch
  • opens up many additional attributes to edit (for e.g. labels, tooltips, legends position, etc)

Give this a shot and let us know if you face any problem/errors.
You can use the editor to modify your visual further (some modifications cannot be done in Power BI window and have to be in editor).

Thanks,
Team PBIVizEdit

Great! I assume to add property such as "details" similar to MS scatter plot, they can be done as well?

mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

That visual would be pretty straight forward with the Charticulator Visual. Below is a quick example.

(15) Austin Power BI User Group - Charticulator 101 - YouTube

mahoneypat_0-1643408993814.png

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Thanks a lot @mahoneypat ! 

Hi @abpgupta,

Did the above suggestions help with your scenario? if that is the case, you can consider Kudo or accept the helpful suggestions to help others who faced similar requirements.

If these also don't help, please share more detailed information to help us clarify your scenario to test.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.