Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

harshadsp
Post Patron
Post Patron

Bubble Visual

Hello,

Does anyone know a simple bubble visual which will show values based on X and Y axis? I tried to use cluster map but not sure how it functions. I really dont understand what is cluster and segemnation in this visual. The Scattred visual is not working exactly as per my requirement.

I sow some videos on SuperBubble video developed by Dharminder Dhanda but uanble to find that to donwload. I hope this visual would work for my requirement.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!--

Harshad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think you may have to create a Measure for each axis, and use them so that it shows individual values, rather than a sum/average/etc, which is the default... it took me a bit of fiddling around to find out how the measure works, so look for a video on it in the Learn section - but you'll end up with something like   Measure = MAX([MyField])

You then assign this to the axes.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
miltenburger
Helper V
Helper V

Maybe this is what you need?

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381151?tab=Overview

The values are based on the X and Y axis as you asked

Thanks @miltenburger.

I already tried this visual but this too take count of values in X & Y axis. 😞

Thanks!

I think you may have to create a Measure for each axis, and use them so that it shows individual values, rather than a sum/average/etc, which is the default... it took me a bit of fiddling around to find out how the measure works, so look for a video on it in the Learn section - but you'll end up with something like   Measure = MAX([MyField])

You then assign this to the axes.

Hi @VermontSC

I think you are correct. I need to do as per you have mentioned.

Thanks for your inputs!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.