Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drij_Vyas

Bubble Map Overlay Issue

Hey Guys!

New to power BI so still learning its functionality, and having a slight issue with one of my visualisations.

I have a large dataset with multiple columns, however the information i need to present is only represented in two columns.

Lets call these columns total_car_retailers, and head_office

I have the long and lat infomation for all of these rows too.

What i would like to do is create a bubble map which maps total_car_retailers across the whole map, dotting them in whichever location they reside. 
Additionally i would like to map head_office and have the bubble size for head_office to be larger than total_car_retailers. This will allow me to visualise how near/far certain retailers are from their head office.

Kind regards 

Drij 

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Drij_Vyas ,

What i would like to do is create a bubble map which maps total_car_retailers across the whole map, dotting them in whichever location they reside. 
Additionally i would like to map head_office and have the bubble size for head_office to be larger than total_car_retailers. This will allow me to visualise how near/far certain retailers are from their head office.

Kind regards 

Drij 

Generally, a map visual should be OK. So in your senario, in which point the built-in map visual can't achieve your requirement? If possible, could you please share some sample data and clairfy more details about the expected map visual?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.