Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

elenirapti8

Bubble Chart

Hi,

I am developing Power BI reports and I am trying to recreate the attached graph. The scatter chart doesn't work in my case as it doesn't allow to put in the x-axis a timeserie. Till now I manage to make something similar by using either the pulsechart or the spline chart but unfortunetely the first doesn't allow me to colour the bubbles according to the attribute "country" while the second doesn't allow me to give different sizes according to my measurement "post total reach".

Please advice!

Bubble Chart.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
AndyHoughton
Regular Visitor

Does putting Country field into the "Legend" section of the scatter graph not colour by Country automatically?

Yes it does but the problem with the scatter plot is that it doesn't allow to put dates on the x-axis

Thank you very much!! That was really helpfull! I manage to make this by creating a new measure with the value of minimum date:

Bubble Chart1.jpg

my only problem now is that I wish I could have date format instead of number format which unfortunately I cannot fix it from the Modelling tab.

Any ideas?? 

Hi @elenirapti8,

As only aggregated data(value is usually a number) is supported for Axis in Scatter Charts, it is not possible to format the X Axis to date currently. You can vote the similar idea here.Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.