Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ubaminotaur
Regular Visitor

Bubble Chart with Multiple Size Data Points

HI,

I am trying to utilize one bubble chart with 3 datasets that represent 3x forecasted revenue years for multplie customers e.g. 2021, 2022, 2023

X data is the forecasted revenue year for multiple customers, Y data is a revenue measure to allow height within the chart and size data is the total revenue for that forecasted year.

At the moment I am only able to show the one forecasted year on one chart, is it possible to have 3 forecasted years on the one chart ?

I hope the above makes sense.

2 REPLIES 2
Ubaminotaur
Regular Visitor

unfortunately I dont think the above will work as there is only one measure for bubble sizes which is the size element, using this I can only forecast one year, not 3.  Is there a way to show 3 years forecast on the one chart but with the one size limitation ?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Ubaminotaur , On scatter visual you can have details and legend both, so you can use customer and yesr

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.