Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rickystudds
Frequent Visitor

Bring to Front/Send to Back not working this morning.

Good afternoon, This morning I went to adjust a report that has a menu bar and on top of it there are buttons for navigation.

As you can see below the Corporate logo has an object in the back. This is from when Power was functioning correctly, now when I go to send the object to the back or front the object persists - I am stuck not being able to fix the navigation Menu.

Please help!

I have 5 years of Power BI Experience and have never seen this.

Thank you

Kevin

issue.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rickystudds
Frequent Visitor

I solved my own issue. In the November Update the Feature "Maintain Layer Order" was intorduced.

In the Selection pane there are UP and DOWN Arrows that allow you control layer order, this is what helped me move the objects to the back again.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rickystudds
Frequent Visitor

I solved my own issue. In the November Update the Feature "Maintain Layer Order" was intorduced.

In the Selection pane there are UP and DOWN Arrows that allow you control layer order, this is what helped me move the objects to the back again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.