Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

netanel
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Bridge

Hi All,

I'm trying to work on Visual from the Bridge configuration like that (see below)

Waterfall Chart is not good for me.

You have any Suggestions?
Capture.PNG

Did I answer your question?
Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos!

Connect on Linkedin
linkedin.com/in/netanel-shriki
3 REPLIES 3
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @netanel , 

I am not clear about your requirement, so if possible could you please inform me more detailed information(such as your expected output and your sample data)? Then I will help you more correctly.

Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For example, opening year 2018 = 100, change in price = 20, change in quantity = (30), change in quality = 20, total 2019 = 110

I am looking for a graph in the Bridge configuration that reflected the ups and downs when there is a start and end.
As with any analytics you can find anywhere.

Thank you!

Did I answer your question?
Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos!

Connect on Linkedin
linkedin.com/in/netanel-shriki
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @netanel , 

As I know, there is no built-in chart like your chart. I think you might need to use custom chart to see whether it work or not ,, or if you are professional in R, you also could create visual by R.

By the way, you also could inform me more detailed information (such as your sample data and your expected output). And If you want to how the trend of value, I think you could try to create a date column, then you could calculate cumulative value and show this in chart which will show the trend.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.