Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Box & Whisker

Hi

Ive just created my first box and whisker graph to show the range of prices our customers pay for our products. It works great.

What Im wanting to do though is to create a box and whisker graph for each of our customers that shows the above along with their price.

The idea being to see where that customera price sits in the range. I cant see this as an option to add your own data point but Im wondering if anyone has any ideas how I could perhaps minipulate the date to perhaps change the median line to be the price for that customer?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
JosefPrakljacic
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous,

it is no shame to provide copyable sample data to people who want to help you. Smiley Wink

So don't be shy - please give us some example data so that we can help you here.

And if you could provide an edited screenshot (Paint is a good idea) that shows what you want - that would be really perfect.

BR,

Josef

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.