Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bottom Page Orientation Doesn't Change with Bookmarks

I really like bookmarks to organize and navigate my pbix file. Is it possible to remember the bottom page orientation with a bookmark?

For example I have a button with a bookmark that links back to my main KPI page. If I was several pages deep in the report (let say on page 20), and used my favorite home button to go back to page 1, the bottom pages are still stuck in the (20 - 28) view. 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if I am totally understanding your question; however, I had discovered recently that the bottom tab navigation can't truly map to a bookmark. That said, when navigating using the bottom tabs, the view of that page will default to the state when the page was last saved. 

So if you have bookmark 1 & 2 on a page and you save the report with the page displaying bookmark 2, the bottom tab navigation will also show bookmark 2. 

Cheers! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if I am totally understanding your question; however, I had discovered recently that the bottom tab navigation can't truly map to a bookmark. That said, when navigating using the bottom tabs, the view of that page will default to the state when the page was last saved. 

So if you have bookmark 1 & 2 on a page and you save the report with the page displaying bookmark 2, the bottom tab navigation will also show bookmark 2. 

Cheers! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the reply. it seems you are right.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.