Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bookmarks that change dynamically with user input

I finally understand bookmarks and I have created a tutorial-like report. However, I want the first page to require user input of a number value (they can choose using 2 slicers). As of now, my tutorial chooses the values for them since I was not able to make my bookmarks change dynamically according to the user input. Is there any way to have Bookmark 1 require user input and then have Bookmarks 2,3,4, etc. change dynamically after Bookmark 1 values are chosen?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't think of a automated way of doing this. You can of course do this manually by sending a user to another page in the report with updated bookmarks based on the initial selection.  But I am sure thats not what you are looking for. Even though I do not have the answer, I would suggest putting in a mock up file or at least an image so others can help you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.