Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Wresen
Post Patron
Post Patron

Bookmarks layers order changes if clicking on them

Hi

i have a report with filter , the filter is on another bookmark and u reach the filters by clicking on the filter button.

layer1.png

After clicking on the button the other bookmark appears with the slicer and a "Back" button (the arrow up)

layer2.png

if i for some reason "miss" the back buton and click on the blue textbox it makes the textbox active and "moves"it the top layer (this will also happen on a report that is publiced)

layer3.png

only way to get bookmark back as it should is to click outside on a area that is "blank"

Is there a way to lock the possitions on the Visualizations.

I hope you understand what the problem is .

/Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Wresen ,

How about changing the Transparency of the text box or adjusting the size of the visual to check again?

trans.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi 

That does not work i am affriad.

To dublicate my problem , take a blank page in Power bi desktop

Add a big textbox and color it.

Add a slicer on the text box. (look at the selection Pane that the slicer is infron of the text box)

Click on the textbox and the textbox gets "active" and moves infront of the slicer.

This will also happend i a publiced report.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.