Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

akkypac
Frequent Visitor

Bookmarks bug?

I'd not noticed this before but when creating a new bookmark (in my case on a default page to represent a 'clear filters' selection) and then selecting this under Action when it automatically appears under the Bookmark field, it doesn't actually seem to work.

If, however, I create another new Bookmark and then revert from this (which happens by default) to the original above, it does. Weird!

Anyone else encountered this behaviour?

PS: I'm using the current November 2019 desktop version.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @akkypac ,

Did you create some new elements (like visual,button etc. ) after creating first bookmark? 

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

Although it seemed odd, I think it was a combination of adding a new bookmark (which changed the previous default) along with some grouping of header visuals.

So not a bug as such but certainly something to watch out for in future!

Thanks for you help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @akkypac ,

Did you create some new elements (like visual,button etc. ) after creating first bookmark? 

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Although it seemed odd, I think it was a combination of adding a new bookmark (which changed the previous default) along with some grouping of header visuals.

So not a bug as such but certainly something to watch out for in future!

Thanks for you help.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@akkypac not sure if your question is clear, I havent seen any issue with bookmark 

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.