cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
akkypac
Frequent Visitor

Bookmarks bug?

I'd not noticed this before but when creating a new bookmark (in my case on a default page to represent a 'clear filters' selection) and then selecting this under Action when it automatically appears under the Bookmark field, it doesn't actually seem to work.

If, however, I create another new Bookmark and then revert from this (which happens by default) to the original above, it does. Weird!

Anyone else encountered this behaviour?

PS: I'm using the current November 2019 desktop version.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Bookmarks bug?

Hi @akkypac ,

Did you create some new elements (like visual,button etc. ) after creating first bookmark? 

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

akkypac
Frequent Visitor

Although it seemed odd, I think it was a combination of adding a new bookmark (which changed the previous default) along with some grouping of header visuals.

So not a bug as such but certainly something to watch out for in future!

Thanks for you help.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV
Super User IV

@akkypac not sure if your question is clear, I havent seen any issue with bookmark 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Datanaut! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @akkypac ,

Did you create some new elements (like visual,button etc. ) after creating first bookmark? 

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

akkypac
Frequent Visitor

Although it seemed odd, I think it was a combination of adding a new bookmark (which changed the previous default) along with some grouping of header visuals.

So not a bug as such but certainly something to watch out for in future!

Thanks for you help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors