Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Richard76
Helper II
Helper II

Bookmarks and date filters

Hi Folks,

I am trying to design an index page for a report so that a user can click on an image and it will take them to the required page in the report. I started off adding in bookmarks for each tab on the report but have noticed that the date filters will obviously revert to the date I initially 'bookmarked' the page rather than the most recent date. I have a date filter on the index page which is then synced to each tab but I can see myself running in to difficulties with this. 

Must be an easier solution ?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With the data option on all of the related settings are saved at the point of creation (or update). That will maintain any filters already in place, but change the visuals on the page.

Please mark this as solution if this solved your query.

Kudos are even nice!

Cheers!
Sanj

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sanjeev803
Helper I
Helper I

Hi - Right click on bookmark and remove check from data.
Hope that will help.

Cheers!
Sanj

Brilliant that seems to have sorted it. Out of interest what exactly is it doing when I remove the check from data ? I just want to double check it doesnt affect anything else .

With the data option on all of the related settings are saved at the point of creation (or update). That will maintain any filters already in place, but change the visuals on the page.

Please mark this as solution if this solved your query.

Kudos are even nice!

Cheers!
Sanj

Many thanks you have saved me a lot of time I thought I was going to have to totally revamp my report 🙂 

Rgds

Richard

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.