Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bookmarks and buttons with different simultaneous graphics - Power BI

Hello,

My question is:

I have different pages, but a specific page is 'Budget' and in it I have four buttons (Two on the left and two on the right) called (Branch Office), (Cost Center), (Charge Office) 
and (Contract) linked to four Markers that change the data (See attached image)

Right.png
, but I have the disadvantage that when selecting any option it automatically puts the opposite graph in white.
I would like to know what I could correct or an alternative to keep the two graphics with their various changes on the same page (see example in the image)

Regards,Expectative.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may check Visibility - using the Selection pane.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft,

Thank you for your reply, however I am clear that there is the Visibility Selection, but in this particular case I have four buttons associated with four Bookmarks. With the visibility solution you would have to create 4 additional bookmarks for the number of possible combinations among the 4 buttons. The interest I have about this help is to know if there is a way to keep the graphics already selected by independent and do not leave the blank box without creating more additional Bookmarks because in this case there are only 2 buttons on the left and 2 buttons on the right and it would be simple to combine but if there were 12 on the left and 12 on the right the amount of combinations would be too many and would be many booksmark.

I hope to make you understand.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

I encouter same issue. May I know if you got it resolved? If so, could you please share ? 

Thank you,

Jailene

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.