Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bookmark

Hi Microsoft,

I have a column called - Retail Unit. Under this I have a data as below screenshot

Tinkle_1-1655116875826.png

I have  removed "blank" and updated the bookmark. Like this I have done for almost 100 Pages. Now I got other thing to work on ,ie., whatever the customers select from the filter pane , it should get display on the top of my power bi canvas board.

In this process , I have tried writing this measure for Retail Unit selection

Label PMA =
If(NOT(ISFILTERED('Primary Market Area'[Retail Unit Name])),"All Retail Unit",If(ISFILTERED('Primary Market Area'[Retail Unit Name]),CONCATENATEX(VALUES('Primary Market Area'[Retail Unit Name]),'Primary Market Area'[Retail Unit Name],",")))

For this my output sould show as " All Retail Unit" because I have not yet selected anything from the slicer/filter pane.
Once , I select Australia or Austria or Canada - It should display based on selections.  

But currently, my output is not showing as "All Retail Unit", instead it is showing as below

Tinkle_0-1655116678394.png

Later, I tried removing that option  blank which I filtered out, but I am seeing the below option and unable to delete/clear  the filter Retail Unit and it is showing as below

Tinkle_0-1655117766302.png

I am totally, unaware, how can I achieve my new rquirement without touching the bookmarks. Please guide me

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Hei_aQing,

Its a huge data, Is it possible for you to connect sometime via Zoom call, and I can explain you the issue clearly.

Thank You

Hei_aQing
Helper I
Helper I

Yes, can you share some example data and explain what to expect?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

Any help for above issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.