Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bookmark with selected filters Page Level and All Pages Level

I have a few issues with Bookmarks.

I have bookmarks that change several visuals in the page, and also change values in the all pages filters, buy I want them to avoid changing values in an specific page visual filter.

If I change the bookmark to selected visuals I can avoid chaning the specific filter but the bookmark stops changing the page level and all page level filters.

Is there a way where I can avoid changing a visual but still keep changing all page level filters?

Also Is there a way were I can modify a few level page filter while not modifying others?

And finally is there a way where I can make a bookmark change filters in another page?

- This is for the following reason, I have a page with a list of apps and a bookmark for each region (images for on and off button) when you select a region it turns off the images for all the other regions and filters at a all pages level the region.

- Then I have another page with a list of projects, and a bookmark again for each region, again with images for on and off, and again they change the filters at an all pages level. What I want is that if I select Region EMEA for example in one page to change the visuals on the other page so that if I switch to that page it will also show EMEA, now it shows on the last region used in that page, but the filters are still the ones from the previous page

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I did get some usefull information from those links, but when using selected visual the bookmark stops changing the this page, and all pages filters, and I need it to still change those.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.