Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lherbert501
Helper V
Helper V

Bookmark Filter Query

Hi there,

I have a dashboard where one line graph at the bottom has four buttons for four options on the graph. 

I want the four buttons to interact with the graph and I've got that working through bookmarks, but I can't get it to carry the filters through for the rest of the page.

I've selected the three dots and removed data, but then the graph doesn't change on the bookmark.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks

Liam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MDodds
Resolver II
Resolver II

One way I can think of is to have the buttons manipulate the graph using on screen slicers rather than filters. Then you can copy these slicers onto other pages and sync them together so that anything your bookmarks apply are syncd to the other pages.

Just brainstorming, there may be a more elegant solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MDodds
Resolver II
Resolver II

One way I can think of is to have the buttons manipulate the graph using on screen slicers rather than filters. Then you can copy these slicers onto other pages and sync them together so that anything your bookmarks apply are syncd to the other pages.

Just brainstorming, there may be a more elegant solution.

Hi @MDodds 

Thanks for your reply!

So in the end I created a category for each row on a calculated column and then used the category's in a slicer! Did the job!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.