Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

erhang
Helper II
Helper II

Bookmark Data Problem

Hi there ;

i need your help about below issue : 

i duplicated one of my sheet on dashboard and i created 2 bookmarks . For example bookmark1 and bookmark2.

İ put a button into bookmark1  to go bookmark2 and it is working.But the problem is that :  when i filter something  in bookmark1 and then  i go to bookmark2 by button bookmark2 seems still as i duplicated  first time .The same filtration is not working at the same time.Also in bookmark optimization side "data" is selected.Why it happens and why the filtration does not work.

Could you give any advice pls about this problem 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @erhang,

Thats because when you created bookmark, you had Data option selected.

So, even though you filter something in first page when you hit button to go to Bookmark 2, it will show you the state when it was created which includes data as well.

To achieve filtering, remove the Data mark while creating bookmark.

Prateek Raina

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @erhang,

Thats because when you created bookmark, you had Data option selected.

So, even though you filter something in first page when you hit button to go to Bookmark 2, it will show you the state when it was created which includes data as well.

To achieve filtering, remove the Data mark while creating bookmark.

Prateek Raina

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.