Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Raul
Post Patron
Post Patron

Block scroll matrix visualitzation

Hello community!
Is it possible in Power BI Desktop to lock a matrix so that it is not possible to scroll vertically in Power BI Service on that visualisation?

In other words, you can only see the records that fit in the height of a matrix without being able to scroll to the lower records.

Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Raul ,

Do you need that the users interact with the table? select cells, see a tooltip?

If not you can place the rectangle with a transparent background that way the use will see the table but will interact with the rectangle and not abble to make those movements has you refer.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Raul ,

You cannot turn on/off this feature, one option can be to set a retangle shape on top of the scroll bar and that way the users will not see the bar.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Thanks @MFelix for your comment.
Yes, I have tried it but still if the user clicks on the matrix or moves the mouse wheel, he can see the lower records and scroll down.

HI @Raul ,

Do you need that the users interact with the table? select cells, see a tooltip?

If not you can place the rectangle with a transparent background that way the use will see the table but will interact with the rectangle and not abble to make those movements has you refer.

Regards

Miguel Félix

YES!!! That simple, works for me.

Thanks a lot @MFelix 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.