Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

betsyvimal
Regular Visitor

Blinking / Flashing data in power bi

Is it possible to set up a text/image to blink based on specific conditions.

For eg: I ve a report display status of a set of processes, if the process is At risk the requirement is to have it blink so that it gets attention. I can use conditional formatting and use a specific color but when there are a large number of processes being reported then a blink would make it easier to drive attention to that spot quickly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Jimmy.

I got some information to build the alert using svg from the power bi community. It was helpful in getting the alert set as per my requirements.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi betsyvimal,

I'm afraid there is no such option in power bi built-in chart. You can consider to use some custom visual or dashboard such as: http://visualbi.com/blogs/dashboards/dashboard-with-blinking-alerts/.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Thanks Jimmy.

I got some information to build the alert using svg from the power bi community. It was helpful in getting the alert set as per my requirements.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.