Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blank Error Page when refreshing

Hi, i am working with multiple reports and only in a few of them i have some issues while refreshing the data sources.

Power Bi detects several errors and when i  try to see them in query editor mode, the table is always blank. I am not sure if it ends up being a problem  but surely is very annoying.  I already tried deleting the errors table but every time I refresh the info, a new one is created. 3.PNG1.PNG

2.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

If you have the power to all data source in the Power BI file? It seems there is some problem when connect the data source as well as you refresh them.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-huizhn-msft the data source is an excel hosted in a Sharepoint. The type of data source is web. I have full control over it, and the refresh works fine, every new update from the previous version of the excel file is loaded correctly, apart from the "errors". So that gives me the opportunity  to keep on working, the detected errors  seems just odd 

Hi @Anonymous,

Please use the Fiddler to trace the log and create a support ticket on the right-bottom of this page to get support.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.