Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jondurbridge
Helper I
Helper I

Blank Data for one value stops other values showing

Hi,

I will do my best to explain this..

I have a report for tickets created on a helpdesk style system.

I have a Central date table which has a relationship with the create time of tickets in the helpdesk table.

The report is "sliced" using the central date

I have a separate table where customers contracts are stored for financials.

This all works without issue providing a customer has logged a ticket in that month.

If the customer does not have a create date (because they have no ticket yet that month) then they do not show in the report, whereas they should be showing as 100% profit because the income doesnt change.

I basically need to have the Matrix visual showing the monthly income when there is no create time, which is difficult because essentially the create time is what the report is sliced on

Hopefully this makes some sense..

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jondurbridge ,

I am not sure what desired result would you want, could you please share your sample data and desired output screenshots for further analysis? You can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Please read this post to get your answer quickly: How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly.

Best Regards,

Amy

Capture.PNG

I have added the screenshot above.

Support Revenue would be £590.86 every single month for this customer, and you can see in July 1 ticket was opened, which then shows support revenue and support profit. But since August had no Tickets opened, support revenue and profit are not populated. Those fields do not rely on anything else, but because the dates are sliced from the ticket create time, if there is no create time (because no ticket was opened), no data is shown at all.

I need support revenue to be independant to tickets opened.

I hope that makes sense

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors