Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ilcaa72
Helper IV
Helper IV

Best way to delete multiple measures in tables?

i am experimenting and wrote about 15 different measures... would love a quick way to "bulk delete" them, instead of going 1 by 1. 

any ideas?  thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ilcaa72,

With the option Enter Data, you can quickly create a new empty table to place your test measures.
After testing, move the correct measures to a final table and remove the test table with all other measures.

Regards.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Bella42
Advocate III
Advocate III

In case someone else is looking for this: go to Model View, Ctrl-click to select multiple fields and hit delete. Voila!

thank you!! my hero too

You are my hero

ChrisMendoza
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Forgive me if this is against Community policy. If it is, I will not do it again.

I would recommend using DAX Studio by the folks over at https://www.sqlbi.com/. Create your DAX and see the output on a connected PBI Model. When you've built your perfect DAX copy and paste into Power BI.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ilcaa72,

With the option Enter Data, you can quickly create a new empty table to place your test measures.
After testing, move the correct measures to a final table and remove the test table with all other measures.

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.