Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mezmarianne
Helper I
Helper I

Best visual for NPS (Net Promoter Score)

I have made a report and dashbord for NPS scores. I have been trying out the OOTB gauge and two custom visuals. I am not entirely pleased and could use some inspiration. Which visuals do you use for NPS?Two different gauges.Two different gauges.

I have used DialGauge.1.0.1 and Tachometer.3.0.1.0

5 REPLIES 5
mbailey
Helper II
Helper II

Hi,

I'm trying to build the same gauge that you did but can't figure out how to get the ranges like you have. Could you share with me how you got the ranges and colors like in your example below?

Thanks

Mike

I got the ranges by creating some measures with fixed values.

Top NPS = 100Top NPS = 100Only really calculated field is Total NPSOnly really calculated field is Total NPSJust a fixed value of 50Just a fixed value of 50

cs_skit
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Gauges are too fancy in many cases especially in business context simpler is often more.

I would use Card with States custom visual:

https://store.office.com/en-us/app.aspx?assetid=WA104380967&sourcecorrid=6eed3240-1d8b-4201-82dc-070...

Thanks for the hint.

For NPS it is important to show that the scale goes from -100 to +100. 

I am not sure the Card with State shows this, but I will give it a try.

Hi @Mezmarianne,

I am not specific about NPS, could you share same data for further analysis? In my oppinion, best visual should matchs your requriements well. And welcome to share your solution if you find a better one visual.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.