Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
okusai3000 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Becoming a Power BI Expert

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this could be the right forum, but I am writing you because I need advices about how to progress in the BI world.

Right now I am working on the finance department of a Pharmaceutical Company and I have a Bs in Economics.

For the last 6 months I’ve been using Power BI and building some reports. I am excited about this tool and the company has allowed me to do some courses.

The problem is that I simply don’t know what to choose. I am able to create reports from .csv’s; create calculated columns; measures; good visuals; however my clearly lack of knowledge are data bases.

My intention is to do some proper course for a couple of months, and not just an intense 8 hours session of basic Power BI.

What do you recommend me to start a career in this field?

Thanks very much and cheers from Barcelona.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Becoming a Power BI Expert

Hi @okusai3000 ,

Did you mean power bi training and exam? If this is a case, you can find it at below link:

Exam 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI

In addition, you can post at below forum to know more about Microsoft training and certification:

Microsoft forums - Training and Certification

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Becoming a Power BI Expert

Hi @okusai3000 ,

Did you mean power bi training and exam? If this is a case, you can find it at below link:

Exam 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI

In addition, you can post at below forum to know more about Microsoft training and certification:

Microsoft forums - Training and Certification

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |